Terms and Condition 2022
Welcome to Directornft.net and thank you for visiting our website. Currently this site act “within” as an (information and display gallery ONLY), with endeavours to become a “public digital art gallery”.
When you use our services, you’re agreeing to our terms. So please take a few minutes to read over the below mentioned Terms and Conditions before using our website.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM OR PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREBY SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These Terms and Conditions of Service and Use are hereby made effective or “we” or “us” or “our “or “Company”), and, without waiving or otherwise releasing any right or obligation under any prior terms and conditions of the use of Directornft.net and or Director, hereby amend and restate any such prior terms and conditions.
SECTION 1- INTRODUCTION
Directornft.net website was developed solely as Directornft.net and or Director company evolutional digital artwork (“finite limited asset”) created as a non-fungible token (NFT), where each transaction will be held on owner’s digital wallet (“metamask”) and be allocated random token offer as DiR tokens up to equal value (“equal value”) and validated as tokens exchange (“DiR tokens exchange offer”) presale of IOP company share offer (“offer 2025”), through BEP20 smart contracts on binance blockchain. Alternatives to Director token (DiR) through ERC-20 smart contracts on Ethereum blockchain via the polygon as Matic tokens main network.
Directornft.net(“Director”) is scheduled to release globally in 2022-23 as an online platform for artists (“Creators”) and collectors (“Collectors”) to sell, purchase, list for auction, make offers, and bid (each a “Transaction”) on digital art represented on a non-fungible Ethereum-based tokens (“Digital Artwork”).
While Director offers a marketplace for Digital Artwork, it does not buy, sell, or ever take custody or possession of any Digital Artwork. You affirm that you are aware and acknowledge that Directortokens.io and or director is a non-custodial service provider and has designed this Website to be directly accessible by the Users without any involvement or actions taken by Director or any third-party. As a marketplace, Director cannot make any representation or guarantee that Creators will achieve any particular outcome as the result of listing their Digital Artwork on Directornft.net
SECTION 2- REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, if any, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Director of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing directnft.net and or Director will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
SECTION 3- CREATOR RIGHTS
- The Creator owns all legal right, title, and interest in all intellectual property rights underlying the Digital Artwork minted by the Creator on the Website, including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks. As the copyright owner, the Creator has the right to reproduce, prepare derivative Digital Artwork, distribute, and display or perform the Digital Artwork.
- Creators hereby acknowledges, understands, and agrees that selling a Digital Artwork on Directornft.net constitutes an express representation, warranty, and covenant that the Creator has not, will not, and will not cause another to sell, tokenize, or create another cryptographic token representing a digital collectible for the same Digital Artwork, excepting, without limitation, the Creator’s ability to sell, tokenize, or create a cryptographic token or other digital asset representing a legal, economic, or other interest relating to any of the exclusive rights belonging to the Creator under copyright law.
- The Creator hereby acknowledges, understands, and agrees that launching a Digital Artwork on Directornft.net constitutes an express and affirmative grant to directornft.net, its affiliates and successors a non-exclusive, world-wide, assignable, sublicensable, perpetual, and royalty-free license to make copies of, display, perform, reproduce, and distribute the Digital Artwork on any media whether now known or later discovered for the broad purpose of operating, promoting, sharing, developing, marketing, and advertising the Website, or any other purpose related to directornft.net, including without limitation, the express right to: (i) display or perform the Digital Artwork on the Website, a third party website, social media posts, blogs, editorials, advertising, market reports, virtual galleries, museums, virtual environments, editorials, or to the public; (ii) create and distribute digital or physical derivative Digital Artwork based on the Digital Artwork; (iii) indexing the Digital Artwork in electronic databases, indexes, catalogues; and (iv) hosting, storing, distributing, and reproducing one or more copies of the Digital Artwork within a distributed file keeping system, or other database or causing, directing, or soliciting others to do so.
- Creators expressly represent and warrant that their Digital Artwork listed on Directornft.net contains only original content otherwise authorized for use by the Creator, and does not contain unlicensed or unauthorized copyrighted content, including any imagery, design, audio, video, human likeness, or other unoriginal content not created by the Creator, not authorized for use by the Creator, not in the public domain, or otherwise without a valid claim of fair use, the Creator further represents and warrants that it has permission to incorporate the unoriginal content.
SECTION 4- COLLECTORS RIGHTS
- Collectors receive a cryptographic token representing the Creator’s Digital Artwork as a piece of property, but do not own the creative work itself. Collectors may display and share the Digital Artwork, but Collectors do not have any legal ownership, right, or title to any copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights to the Digital Artwork, excepting the limited license to the Digital Artwork granted by these Terms. Upon collecting a Digital Artwork, Collectors receive a limited, worldwide, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, royalty-free license to display the Digital Artwork legally owned and properly obtained by the Collector.
- The Collector’s limited license to display the Digital Artwork, includes, but is not limited to, the right to display the Digital Artwork privately or publicly: (i) for the purpose of promoting or sharing the Collector’s purchase, ownership, or interest, (ii) for the purpose of sharing, promoting, discussing, or commenting on the Digital Artwork; (iii) on third party marketplaces, exchanges, websites, or applications in association with an offer to sell, or trade, the Digital Artwork; and (iv) within decentralized virtual environments, virtual worlds, virtual galleries, virtual museums, or other navigable and perceivable virtual environments.
- Collectors have the right to sell, trade, transfer, or use their Digital Artwork, but Collectors may not make “commercial use” of the Digital Artwork.
- Collectors irrevocably release, acquit, and forever discharge Directornft.net and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and successors of any liability for direct or indirect copyright or trademark infringement for Directornft.net and or Director use of a Digital Artwork in accordance with these Terms.
SECTION 5- TRADEMARK AND USER CONTENT
The Directornft.net name and logos are trademarks and service marks of Directornft.net and or Director. (collectively the “Director Trademarks”). Other company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed via the Website may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to Directornft.net and or Director. Nothing in this Terms of Service or the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Directornft.net Trademarks displayed on the Website, without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of Directornft.net Trademarks will inure to our exclusive benefit.
Third Party Material: Under no circumstances will Directornft.net be liable in any way for any content or materials of any third parties (including users), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content. You acknowledge that Directornft.net and or Director does not pre-screen content, but that Directornft.net and or Director and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, Directornft.net and or Director and its designees will have the right to remove any content that violates these Terms of Service or is deemed by Website, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content and the purchase of any Digital Artwork, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
User Content Transmitted Through the Website: With respect to the content, Digital Artwork, or other materials you upload through the Website or share with other users or recipients (collectively, “User Content”), you represent and warrant that you own all right, title and interest in and to such User Content, including, without limitation, all copyrights and rights of publicity contained therein. By uploading any User Content you hereby grant and will grant Directornft.net and or Director and its affiliated companies a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable license to copy, display, upload, perform, distribute, store, modify and otherwise use your User Content in connection with the operation of the Website or the promotion, advertising or marketing thereof in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed.
Directornft.net and or Director may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Directornft.net and or Director, its users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Website, including your content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
SECTION 6- PROHIBITED CONDUCT
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision hereof, you acknowledge and agree, as follows:
- Not to access the Site using any automated means, including, without limitation, harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers;
- Not to engage in multi-level marketing using the Site, including, without limitation, pyramid schemes, and similar marketing concepts;
- Not to upload, use or disseminate viruses or other malicious code or other abusive scripts or processes;
- Not to solicit personal information of another person or request or obtain access to an account of another person;
- Not to bully, intimidate, or harass any person;
- Not to use the Site in any manner that is, or could reasonably be construed to be, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, fraudulent, misleading, malicious or discriminatory;
- Not to take any action that could disable, overburden, or impair the operation or availability of the Site, such as a denial-of-service attack;
- Not to engage in manipulative practices designed to obfuscate the true intent of your submissions to the Site, or to artificially generate traffic to another website;
- Not to facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- Not to issue chargeback disputes against us;
- Not to use patented, copyrighted, trademarked or other protected intellectual property without the written consent and authorization of the owner of such property;
- Not to copy, distribute or disseminate the Site or any portion thereof, and not to transfer the Site, or any portion thereof, to another person or “mirror” the Site, or any portion thereof, on any other server;
- Not to decompile or reverse engineer, or attempt to decompile or reverse engineer, the Site or any portion thereof.
SECTION 7- ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
This Site is a public resource of general information that is intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete, and up-to-date. We have taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in our website is accurate, but we cannot represent that it is free of errors. You accept that the information contained on this website may be erroneous and agree to conduct due diligence to verify any information obtained from this website and/or resources available on it prior to taking any action. You expressly agree not to rely upon any information contained in this website.
SECTION 8- EXTERNAL LINKS
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
SECTION 9- INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from any content or other material you place on the site or submit to us, or your breach or violation of the law or of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
SECTION 10- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED TO THE CONTRARY IN A WRITING BY DIRECTORNFT.NET AND OR DIRECTOR, THE SERVICE, CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, AND CRYPTO ASSETS LISTED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. DIRECTORNFT.NET AND OR DIRECTOR (AND ITS SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE. DIRECTORNFT.NETAND OR DIRECTOR DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE SERVICE, CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN. DIRECTORNFT.NETAND OR DIRECTOR DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT CONTENT ON THE SERVICE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF ANY KIND FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN OR TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON MATERIAL OR INFORMATION, CONTAINED ON THE SERVICE. WHILE DIRECTORNFT.NET AND OR DIRECTOR ATTEMPTS TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONTENT SAFE, DIRECTORNFT.NET AND OR DIRECTOR CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, CONTENT, ANY CRYPTO ASSETS LISTED ON OUR SERVICE OR OUR SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF ANY DATA THAT YOU DISCLOSE ONLINE. YOU ACCEPT THE INHERENT SECURITY RISKS OF PROVIDING INFORMATION AND DEALING ONLINE OVER THE INTERNET AND WILL NOT HOLD US RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY UNLESS IT IS DUE TO OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE.
WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS AND TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR, ANY USE OF CRYPTO ASSETS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM: (A) USER ERROR SUCH AS FORGOTTEN PASSWORDS, INCORRECTLY CONSTRUCTED TRANSACTIONS, OR MISTYPED ADDRESSES; (B) SERVER FAILURE OR DATA LOSS; (C) CORRUPTED WALLET FILES; (D) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO APPLICATIONS; (E) ANY UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE USE OF VIRUSES, PHISHING, BRUTEFORCING OR OTHER MEANS OF ATTACK AGAINST THE SERVICE OR CRYPTO ASSETS.
SECTION 11- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, WILL WE OR ANY OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROTECTED ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND FUNCTIONS RELATED TO THE SITE, YOUR PROVISION OF INFORMATION VIA THE SITE, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
SECTION 12- TERMINATION
We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the site or the site’s services at any time. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the site and/or its services if we believe you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions or applicable law, you are a repeat infringer of intellectual property rights, or for any other reason without notice or liability.
SECTION 13- COMMUNICATION
If you provide us your email address, you agree and consent to receive email messages from us. These emails may be transactional or relationship communications relating to the products or services we offer, such as administrative notices and service announcements or changes, or emails containing commercial offers, promotions or special offers from us.
SECTION 14- WAIVERS
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches.
SECTION 15- FORCE MAJEURE
Directornft.net and or Director shall not incur any liability or penalty for not performing any act or fulfilling any duty or obligation hereunder or in connection with the matters contemplated hereby by reason of any occurrence that is not within its control (including any provision of any present or future law or regulation or any act of any governmental authority, any act of God or war or terrorism, any epidemic or pandemic, or the unavailability, disruption or malfunction of the Internet, the World Wide Web or any other electronic network, the Ethereum network or blockchain or Directornft.net and or Director System or any aspect thereof, or any consensus attack, or hack, or denial-of-service or other attack on the foregoing or any aspect thereof, or on the other software, networks and infrastructure that enables Directornft.net and or Director to provide the Offerings.), it being understood that Directornft.net and or Director shall use commercially reasonable efforts, consistent with accepted practices in the industries in which Directornft.net and or Director operates, as applicable, to resume performance as soon as reasonably practicable under the circumstances.
SECTION 16- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian laws, and the courts of Australia will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms of sale.
©Directornft.net Inc. 2021. and or Director Inc. 2021.All rights reserved. All materials presented on this site are copyrighted and owned by Directornft.net and or Director, or other individuals or entities as designated. Any republication, retransmission, reproduction, downloading, storing or distribution of all or part of any materials found on this site is expressly prohibited.
SECTION 18- DMCA TAKEDOWN PROCEDURE
Directornft.net and or Director will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, Directornft.net and or Director may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who violates our TOS and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- Your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is truthful and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
SECTION 19- MODIFICATIONS
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify any portion of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes in these Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted. Your continued use of the site and/or the products or services offered on or through the site after any changes to these Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
You hereby accept the fact that you have read, understood and are willing to abide by the terms and conditions laid down in this agreement. You further agree that the terms and conditions set out under this agreement are fair, reasonable and just given the matters set out under this agreement and you waive any and all rights to have any claims against us on grounds set out above.